skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Boy From The North Country
An ever expanding list of shit that I like..
Friday, 25 June 2010
One of those days...
You ever have one of those days where you think
"Nobody understands me"?
But then realise everyone does understand you, and that they just think
"He's a bit of an odd cunt."
No, OK.
1 comment:
em
25 June 2010 at 18:34
yes.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me:
Daniel Sandison
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I like Films, Adidas trainers, Jackets & The La's. I'm also quite fond of a bit of writing here and there..
View my complete profile
Other Blogs of note:
while she wanders
hello stranger
9 years ago
The Sartorialist
TheSartorialist.com RSS Feed
15 years ago
The Life of Si.
He says, She says.
16 years ago
truntopia
Blog Archive
►
2011
(14)
►
January
(14)
▼
2010
(105)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(14)
▼
June
(31)
Lay-Away
Says it all.
The Germans.
Diego.
F'ckin Begbie.
One of those days...
That dream again.
Stress.
We wanna get loaded...
Have you ever...
Boys Don't Cry.
There are places I remember...
Jay Gatsby?
Je suis fatigué.
Adi.
England? No thanks.
Je suis confus.
Remarkably Casual.
Get busy living, or get busy dying.
Sometimes...
Hero of the day.
I just don't know what to do with myself.
Boys Don't Cry.
Now playing/wishing I was as beautiful as
But seriously..
Swoon.
Confidence & Arrogance.
Leave it all behind.
IN RAFA WE TRUST
Better dead than Ted.
Made of Stone.
►
May
(36)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(7)
yes.
ReplyDelete